Thursday, April 19, 2018

I received the following email from two missionaries:

"Hey Elder Kerr, Mill creek sisters here. So we have a proposition. Next zone conference could you train us on what signs mean here in this country. We never know what it means when a sign says "no seasoning parking". Has the season ended? Where shouldn't we park? We haven't a clue.

Thanks Elder Kerr. Just trying to drive with 'Kerr'

- Mill Creek Sisters"


I responded with the following:

"Hi Mill Creek Sisters: Thanks for the suggestion. I will see what I can find. I assume “no seasoning parking” means that when you park there you can not use salt or pepper. I’ll check.


Elder Kerr"

The sign means that from November 5 to March 15 cars cannot park on certain roads used by buses following a major storm until after the streets are plowed.



No comments:

Post a Comment